Ok y’all, we talked about the figs drama, but we have not discussed my obsession with this dang peanut butter. And FULL DISCLOSURE – this is totally not a sponsored post. I’m just obsessed.
It happens a lot. Just ask Chris. Poor guy.
I don’t hoard the peanut butter
as much the way I do figs, but they just don’t carry this stuff in all the stores where I shop, so when I seen the Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful I go a bit crazy and totally mow down grannies and small children stock up.
I actually do not make cookies very often, but when I saw this peanut butter and white chocolate combo in a jar, I immediately wanted some peanut butter cookies with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
I was right. Totally.
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Whisk together flour and baking powder in a large bowl
- Beat together peanut butter, butter, and sugar until smooth and creamy then beat in the egg
- Gradually beat in flour a little bit at a time until combined
- Stir in macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Using a 1 tablespoon size scoop, scoop out dough, scraping on the side so no extra dough remains, transfer to baking sheet two inches apart
- Use a fork to gently press down one direction then the opposite direction to about 1/2 inch height
- Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly golden
- Cool on wire rack
Note: If you don’t have a scoop, just use a tablespoon size measuring spoon and roll the dough into balls with your hands
Note: Either use one baking sheet and bake in batches (what I did) or use two and rotate them halfway through
Cookie base recipe from Martha Stewart