Because it’s Friday.
And I hope Happy Hour comes soon!
I made you a cocktail.
A butterscotch one. With Bailey’s Irish Whipped Cream! Around here we call it the Dessert Martini.
My friend Shannon gave me this recipe and it will totally blow your dress up!
Cheers to the weekend!
- 3 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 oz. Cake Vodka
- 3 oz. Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 Tbs. Bailey's Irish Cream
- Grated chocolate, optional garnish
- Add cream, sugar and Bailey's to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Mix on medium-low (I used setting #2) until stiff peaks form (about 7-8 minutes). Be careful not to over mix or you will have Bailey's flavored butter!
- In a cocktail shaker, add 5-6 large ice cubes, Bailey's, Cake Vodka, and Butterscotch Schnapps. Shake vigorously. Pour into a martini glass and top with Bailey's Irish Whipped Cream and garnish with grated or shaved chocolate, if desired.
- Note: this will make one large martini with a generous sidecar or two smaller martinis.