I’m so excited to share my new look with you!
I’m so excited that I made you beer cheese! Actually, I made you Lisa’s Beer Cheese and it is fantastic!
I want to give a shout out and huge THANK YOU to Shannon at Theme Maiden for the new design. She is amazing and totally put up with my technological incompetence. She created this design, backed up my old site, moved everything to my new host, installed the new look with the old posts, and added awesome new features! I could never have done that on my own!
Cheers to you, Shannon!
So here we are. I’m back! And we are celebrating with beer and Lisa’s Beer Cheese. It doesn’t get much better than this!
You can use whatever kind of beer you like or happen to have on hand. I would recommend a good craft beer though.
I used this Dopplebock. I brewed with Lisa, so it seemed appropriate.
So cheers to my new look. And cheers to you!
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 block), softened
- 8 oz extra sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- a couple of dashes of Worcestershire
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- beer (I used about 1/2 cup of Dopplebock)
- Add cream cheese, cheddar, Worcestershire, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor with the blade attachment and pulse until combined
- Slowly add beer a little at a time with the food processor on low.
- Add as much beer to reach the consistency you want.
- Serve with crackers, pita, bread, raw veggies or anything else your little heart desires