Good morning, sunshine!
I can’t believe it’s Monday already. What happened to the weekend? Was yours a good one?
Because it’s Monday. And because I talked your ear off on Saturday about brewing…
We’re going to keep things short and simple. Even the recipe is short and simple. It’s pizza after all and not rocket science. Do what you want. Throw stuff on some pizza dough and pop it into a hot oven.
Have a fantastic week, y’all!
P.S. There is still time to enter the giveaway!
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto, plus more for drizzle
- 5-6 eggs
- 4-6 slices of prosciutto, torn in half lengthwise
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon thye
- Preheat oven to 425
- Stretch pizza dough over a pizza stone or baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and spread 2 tablespoons of pesto over crust
- Crack eggs and drop over top of the pizza
- Put pizza back in oven and bake another 10 minutes
- Remove pizza from oven, top with prosciutto, goat cheese, and thyme
- Put pizza back in oven and bake an additional 5 minutes
- Remove from oven, let sit for 5 minutes, slice and serve
- Drizzle with more pesto if desired