Hi! Hi! I know it’s Monday and I’ve kind of been taking a break, but it’s a big fun party up in here this week!
We’re celebrating all kinds of fun things this week! And, normally when I say we, I really mean me, but this time I’m not alone. First of all, it’s POPSICLE WEEK! Billy at Wit & Vinegar is the genius behind Popsicle Week and I’m so excited to join in the summer fun!
A ton of bloggers will be posting crazy awesome popsicles all week long and the list will be updated daily. Be sure to check out the Pinterest board and follow along #popsicleweek on your social media for all the fun summer treats!
But WAIT! WAIT! There’s more! I know! I can’t take much more excitement either!
Are you ready? There is a GIVEAWAY too! OMG!
Megan from The Emotional Baker is celebrating her 100th recipe post, so I’ve ganged up with 15 other bloggers to party! We have two party favors for this soiree! Whaaaaaat?!?!?!
No joke! We’re giving away a $100 Amazon gift card for one lucky first place winner and a lucky second place winner will go home with The Emotional Baker’s Favorite Baking Tools Prize Pack! Scroll down below the recipe to see the prizes and use the Rafflecopter to see the rules and enter. Good luck!
OMG! Why in tarnation didn’t you keep me on track here? I got so worked up about Popsicle Week and the awesome giveaway, I totally forgot to tell you about my popsicles! I had so much fun making popsicles that I had to order another popsicle mold because my ideas were happening faster than they could freeze and be photographed! This 3 ingredient blueberry coconut milk combo is so super easy it’s not really fair to call it a recipe, but summer is about easy and who doesn’t love a simple and refreshing treat to beat the summer heat?!?!
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 13.5 ounce can full fat coconut milk, divided
- 2 - 4 tablespoons agave, depending on taste and sweetness of blueberries
- Add blueberries, agave, and 1 cup of the coconut milk to a food processor or blender and puree until smooth
- Pour into popsicle molds, leaving an inch or so of space at the top
- Transfer remaining coconut milk to a measuring cup and slowly pour on top of the blueberry mixture
- Take a butter knife and slide into each mold and swirl a little bit
- Cover with lid, insert sticks into each, leaving about an inch or so out
- Freeze overnight
- To remove the pops, fill sink with hot water and set into water for 15 seconds, careful not to go over the top
- If the popsicles don't easily slide out, dunk the mold again for another 10 - 15 seconds
- Serve immediately or refreeze on a plate
I’ve teamed up with 15 other bloggers to help celebrate The Emotional Baker’s 100th Recipe! We’re giving away two prizes.
- Grand Prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- 2nd Place: TEB’s Favorite Baking Tools Prize Pack.
The prize pack includes:
- One Camry High Accuracy Digital Kitchen Food Scale // $18.99 value
- One iSi Basics Flex-It Measuring Cups // $24.99 value
- One RSVP Endurance Spice Measuring Spoon Set // $13.95 value
- One Wilton ColorSwirl 3-Color Coupler 9-Piece Decorating Kit // $7.90 value
- One Chef’n Switchit Narrow Silicone Spatula // $9.99 value
Giveaway Made Possible By:
- The Emotional Baker
- Spoonful of Flavor
- Eva Bakes
- Cook Nourish Bliss
- Beer Girl Cooks
- The Seasoned Mom
- No Spoon Necessary
- Beaming Baker
- Flavor the Moments
- Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Fresh April Flours
- Vanessa Baked
- Brooklyn Farm Girl
- The Semisweet Sisters
- Just About Baked
- Enter the giveaway through the Rafflecopter widget below. Earn entries by following the host bloggers on social media. (If you’ve followed in the past, that counts! Just enter the information as prompted.) All entries will be verified. No purchase is necessary to win.
- The giveaway is open until Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST. One Grand Prize winner and one Second Place winner will be chosen at random and e-mailed within 48 hours. Winners must claim prize within 48 hours of initial contact. The retail value of the prize is $75. Prizes listed above are the only ones available.
- Grand Prize: Open to USA, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom.
Second Place: Open to U.S. residents with a valid shipping address only.