We’re going to just ease on down the road into this Monday.
I don’t know about y’all, but work last week was brutal for me and my weekend was about 5 days to short for my recovery.
I started out Sunday with a
day drinking beer judging event from Women’s Brew and ended it with more day drinking a pedicure and dinner with friends.
Seriously, I had so much fun! So much fun that I’m sharing not so much a recipe as a fun flavor combo that makes a great appetizer
or gluttonous dinner for one. Do it! The fat kid inside you will be so happy!
Have a fantastic week, y’all!
- 1 baguett cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 round package of brie
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- basil leaves for garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350
- Unwrap brie and transfer to a small baking dish
- Bake brie for 12-15 minutes - if you cook it too long the cheese will explode - trust me
- Transfer to serving plate
- Top with pesto
- Arrange baguette slices around baked brie
- Garnish with basil, if using